Learn to use the data with the eoda | Data Science Experience
Data is the fuel that drives your company on the way to digital transformation, innovative products and services or more efficient processes. To convert this fuel into performance, you need the right drive: data science.
What is data science? What framework conditions do successful analysis projects need? What are the potentials and limits of data science? In our eoda | Data Science Experience we give you the answers and create a profound understanding of how you can generate tangible added value from data with data science.
Along a concrete use case, you will immerse yourself in a data science project – from conception, data management and modelling to going live. Compact and practice-oriented, our experienced data scientists convey the knowledge for your own digital success stories within the framework of the eoda | Data Science Experience.
The correct use of data is increasingly becoming a key competence: learn this in our eoda | Data Science Experience in May in Kassel or in-house at a date of your choice.
The following topics will be covered in the eoda | Data Science Experience
- Best practices of data science: from the idea to the data product successfully
- Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining: we show you the cross industry established process for data mining
- The right messages: how do departments and data scientists communicate in such a way that your company can derive maximum benefit from the use of analytics?
- Opportunities & risks: how do you recognize data potential and how do you avoid costly pitfalls?
- The right know-how: what tasks arise in the context of a data science project and what roles and competencies are needed in order to solve them successfully?
- The optimal toolset: what are the decisive tools for implementing a data science project?
How can you participate in the eoda | Data Science Experience?
Use our next appointment or ask for an offer for a Data Science Experience at your location. The eoda | Data Science Experience is a two-day workshop. If you like, we will be happy to adjust the scope to your individual requirements and objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The next date of the eoda | Data Science Experience
Date and time
26 and 27 May 2020
Science Park Kassel
Per person: € 1.200,-
The price does not include the legal value added tax.
Secure your participation
What we will offer you:
- Workshop in a small group
- Practice-oriented and interactive presentation of important aspects of a data science project
- Experienced trainers and application-oriented exercises
- High quality course materials
- Drinks and snacks during the training period
The cancellation conditions:
- Up to 30 days before the start of the event: no fees will be charged
- 15-29 days before the event: 50% of accruing costs
- After that: 75% of accruing costs
Please understand that the event may be cancelled if there are not enough registrations. In this case or in case of cancellation due to illness of the workshop leader or other events beyond our control, the fees already transferred will be refunded in full. Further claims do not exist.