Inspiration for digital pioneers
Data science, AI and machine learning: how to dig into data?
Data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning: extracting knowledge from data can currently be described with many different terms. This topic not only concerns companies of all branches but also the social discourse. This talk explains background information and provides insights in cross-industry use cases, showing how analytics can be a decisive component for your company.
- Data science background: what can analytics really do? What are the decisive factors for success?
- No analysis without data: which requirements must data fulfil?
- Optimal entry: how can a data science use case be found? How can your company benefit across departments? Which competences are indispensable?
- From meeting the demands to the finished data product: the procedure model in analysis projects
- Challenges, solutions and revealing results: insights into concrete analysis projects