We use your personal data to handling the customer relationship. You always have a right to the advice, correction, blocking and deletion of your stored data. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your request by mail or fax. As a matter of principle your personal data is not transferred to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- if transferring data is necessary in order to implement your contractual relationship with us or to assert any claims we may have, but even then only to the extent required;
- if we are obliged to do so by law or under a court ruling; or
- in response to requests from government agencies, in particular supervisory bodies and judicial authorities, if the information is required for averting a threat to law and order or public safety or for prosecution purposes, but even then only to the extent required.
Both technically and in terms of organization, we take safety measures to ensure that the personal data of our customers and of visitors to our website are protected against loss, incorrect modification, or unauthorized access by third parties.
eoda does not collect any personal data from visitors during their use of the Internet sites of eoda. Personal data is defined in the Federal Data Protection Act only processed, stored and used, provided that within the Internet offer the possibility to enter personal or business data (eg using Customer Login, contact form and project request form). The disclosure of such data by the user is on an expressly voluntary basis.
You may, as a matter of principle, visit the eoda websites without telling us who you are. We are notified merely of the name of your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you accessed our site, and which of our website pages you visit. This information is evaluated for statistical purposes. Your anonymity as an individual user is preserved. We use these data to improve the offer for our users.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Mozilla Firefox Europe: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/
This website uses the open source analysis tool PIWIK (www.piwik.org) to generate statistical analysis concerning the use of the website. So we have the possibility to optimize the web pages for you and make it more user friendly. PIWIK stores the collected data (eg time, requested page, used browser, operating system) in a database. The information generated by PIWIK is completely anonymous and cannot be used for identification of individuals. IP addresses are being redacted before they get into the database. A combination of the stored data with other data sources or a circulation to third parties does not occur.