Data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning: The extraction of knowledge from data is currently known under different terms. The topic does not only concern companies of all industries, but also the social discourse. This lecture explains the background, provides insights into cross-industry use cases and shows how analytics can become a decisive building block for your company.
The contents at a glance:
- The background of data science: What can analytics really do? What are the decisive success factors?
- No analysis without data: Which requirements must the data meet?
- The optimal introduction: How can the right data science use case be found? How can your company use it across departments? Which competencies are indispensable?
- From the requirement to the data product: The process model in analysis projects
- Challenges, solutions and revealing results: Insights into concrete analysis projects